<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 18, 2009

PRELIMINARIES

I watched the train ride yesterday on and off. I was kinda underwhelmed.

I love the idea of it but it is probably the kind of thing you have to be there for. It doesn't come across that clearly on the tube. Especially if watched on one's computer.

It was designed, I think, as more of a way for thousands of people to see him or be near him as he approaches the big day.

Very nice.

Today he and the family went to church. That ought to stop all the carping about it. He doesn't have to do that to satisfy me. I think he ought to be out in the sun taking a day off. A round of golf or maybe a spin on the shabby outdoor court they have at the White House. He and Joe Biden could play "horse". No. That will be Wednesday.

But I hear he is bringing all his military guys together first thing in the morning.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?