<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 31, 2009

MODERATION

A friend who reads the blog says that I have become more moderate since the election.

Perhaps. In my writing.

I suppose that the invective level in the blog was pretty high there for quite a long time.

Well, it does say "rants and ruminations" up there on the title left side. Honesty in advertising.

I think that one of the changes in my temperament since the election is that I am finally satisfied and feel redemption for my long held view that the country was in the hands of, well, never mind.

They are out. We are in. We have their problems to work on.

To quote my CIC, "we won".

And that is plenty to get moderate about.

Surely, there are some things that happen day to day that completely piss me off. The Republicans in the House lock step into the past is one of them. Hooverism.

But it is not worth frothing about.

It is really their problem. The lock step is going to hurt them a whole lot more than they will hurt me.

So, I am trying to get back to life. My life.

There is still some nice afterglow. I read the White House website. I check out the videos of the day with Obama doing the stuff. I eat it up.

I am beginning to consider which of the lefty blogs I might drop for the duration. I could cut out a few of them. Two?

Conclusion?

Happy men don't rant. As much.

I guess that is the thought of the day.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?