<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 08, 2009

JONES

Obama Digs In for His BlackBerry

I don't have a Blackberry and I can see how this would drive him crazy.

The prospect of being off line is a tough one even when the device is not portable.

I do it once a year when I go to San Diego for three days and three nights. It is easy because I have experience with it. When I come back I am through the email in half an hour. And it is only three days.

Four years? Eight years?

By that time there won't be any Blackberries.

But he signed up for it.

I like it. I like the spirit behind it.

He is probably the first President to use email so consistently and, certainly, the Blackberry.

I guess georgie dabbled with the email but not with the thing on his hip.

I am sure they will take it away from him.

I can see it now. The S-men have PEBO pinned to the ground while Michelle and Rahm grab the device out of his hands.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?