<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 10, 2009

GLOW

I know that I am indulging in a lot of hero worship here over Barack Hussein Obama's impending inauguration.

Look. I had to sit still for eight years while those shits ransacked my country and practically sealed us off from the rest of the world.

Words cannot express the pain of the bush years in this house. They are almost gone.

But it is not just that. I would not have had the same feel if Kerry had won the last time.

This guy is already way different and even a little bit of Barack is such a sea change over all the rest of them. Carter, Clinton, and, of course, the fucking bushes.

Obama has the stuff. He will make mistakes. He probably already has. But he will be open about them and work to fix the damage.

He is smart. He is canny. He is human.

So I am beyond joy at his arrival as Commander in Chief. And I will indulge myself. So if you don't like it, tune out.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?