<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 24, 2008

WHEN IN ROME......

John has arrived safely in Rome and made a special call to tell me how beautiful his apartment is. He has a balcony with a view of St. Peters, the Collosseum, the Spanish Steps and, presumably, everything on that half of the city.

He is on the 7th Floor. A walkup.

He said that the first thing he did was play our wedding ceremony music.

What do you think about that?

I include the headlines from his tour against blog policy. The blog is supposed to be about me and keep others' privacy secure.

But he is me and I am there with him in spirit so it is about me. And him.

Franklin and I are doing pretty well in his absence. We are past the halfway point. We will make it.

We are still speaking together and as long as you can dialog there is a chance of moving through any tensions. A bit of kibble with bologna helps too.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?