<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SIGNS OF THE TIMES

How to Deal With Stolen Yard Signs

Our signs are still intact. And they date back to the primaries. Pre-Obama/Biden.

We have had to reset them a few times but that was wind damage. I think.

There are two McCain signs in the neighborhood and I resist the constant urge to lift them up. I assume that some people do the same with mine.

There are a lot of Obama signs around us and there is a new sign appearing all over Palm Springs. It is a return to the old Obama logo with "Yes we can!" on them.

There is an area up the hill that I call 'Red Square' that has maybe six Obama signs all in a group of houses that face one another. One house is a Republican and has no sign.

Actually, both campaigns do not like yard signs. The professionals say that when people ask for signs they think that they have done their job and tend not to volunteer or donate money.

I don't know.

I have done both.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?