<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 31, 2008

JOE THE BIDEN

Don't forget Joe. He is doing the lord's work.

Hitting the Backroads, and Having Less to Say

I love Joe Biden. If I thought he had a ghost of a chance I would have been for him in the primaries.

I went for the winner Bill Richardson instead. Sigh.

The thing that I like about Joe is that he is the genuine article. What you see is what you get.

There is a little vignette in this article about how he spent 5 minutes with a woman who had the same brain aneurysm thing that he had.

And a kid named Hunter. Only one year old. Who had to meet Biden's son Hunter. Nothing else would do.

I also like his rhetoric. I always watch the videos that show up of his campaign work.

I will be voting for Obama on Tuesday but also will enthusiastically think of Joe Biden as I mark the ballot.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?