<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 21, 2008

TALKING HEADS DUMP ON MCCAIN

ABC Panel Tears Into McCain: Not Presidential, Age Should Be An Issue

This particular group of talking heads have had a thing on Obama which has pissed me off but I gotta admit it was great to see that even Cokie has become worried about McCain. And Sam Donaldson, an old vet, older than me and McCain (he is 75, Johnny and I are 72) brings up the age issue.

Believe me. Sam and I know what they are talking about.

I think that McCain is wrong and has bad timing on many issues but I also think that he has trouble finding his ass when it comes to the talking points he is supposed to deliver. Just watch him.

There is a look of strain, a feigned confidence. I saw my Dad get it about now and I am sure that I have it too. Trying to get over even though I don't get it. And McCain is on stage.

I am worried about getting my wedding vows out in order and in one piece.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?