<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SUPERBAMA

I think that he is doing pretty well in this turmoil week. His message is being heard and a double digit number of people think that he is better able to state the problem and have solutions. Pew.

He is also looking good in the polls this week. A wider margin - like 4% ahead - and is quite a bit ahead on electoral votes.

Still, I worry.

What about the debates?

Well, they are certainly important and I read that they do not move the polls as much as we think we do. The big exception was Reagan with Carter. There was only one debate and neither McCain or Obama are anywhere near the debater that Ronald Reagan was.

I think that Obama has the momentum now and I hope that he keeps it right down to the very day. But there will probably be bumps. October surprises and all.

I like this image. It is from a t-shirt company and I have been trying to grab it all week.

I finally succeeded. I suppose that since I cropped the name of the company, it is only fair to let you link to it here.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?