<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 10, 2008

CONNECTIONS

They have Hillary speaking the second night of the convention. It is the 88th anniversary of women's sufferage, the right to vote.

They have a great sense of occasion.

Obama's speech will be on the 45th anniversary of Martin Luther King's "I have a dream...." speech.

"They" say that she is not going to ask for her name to be put in nomination.

I hope so/not.

They are getting almost too big a piece of the attention as it is. Where the Clintons go, there is always drama.

And Obama does not like it or want it at any time in this campaign.

But this is the end of an era and they know it. It is her career on the line and if she knows what is good for her, and I think she certainly does, she and they will keep the big dog on a short leash.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?