Monday, June 02, 2008
BUSY AS BEES
Will she or won't she? Drop out.
Is she or isn't she? Asking to be the Veep.
We are at that level of rumor and conjecture.
I, for one, will be glad to see both Clintons get off the stage. And don't let the door hit you on the ass as you leave.
I suppose that I could swallow her as the Vice but I cannot see it today.
There is the B problem. The first being Bill and the second is her bitchy behavior.
No. It is not sexist. It is a common household term and in my culture applies equally to males or females who are being nastily self centered and will stop at nothing to promote themselves.
So sue me.
I wait with somewhat bated breath. More 'b's.
Finally, he is my President and I will do whatever he asks. Even put up with Billary.
Labels: Barack Obama, hillary