<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

GEEZER

I just put this site into my list of daily web visits.

Things Younger Than John McCain.

Today is LSD.

A few days ago, the Golden Gate Bridge. Great pictures.

I put it under the humor category but, when you think about it, it is not funny. Is it?

I told you. I am as old as he is and I just couldn't begin to think about being President.

I have watched him at campaign events. In the down time he has that same 'where am I and what am I doing here' look that I sometimes feel.

Ego feeds a lot of adrenaline to a guy but, at his age, there is only so much to go around. Adrenaline. He has plenty of ego.

There are a few non-thinkers my age who defend McCain in a sort of 'gray panther' way.

You know, the oldsters old activist organization.

Not me. I think that an old guy should act like an old guy. No tight clothes, keep your shirt on and don't run for office.

I don't even vote for the geezers who run in my local elections.

The world belongs to the young. Let them have their chance to fuck it up less than we did.

CAUTION: To get up to date there are TWO pages. If you have not found the naked Keith Richards (who is younger than John McCain) then you have not gone far enough yet.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?