<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

OVER

So the long Pennsylvania primary nightmare is over.

Yesterday, I predicted a 10% margin to myself. I was right on the money.

He didn't do as well as I would have liked but he has hung onto the lead and any gain she has made in delegates and popular vote will be erased in North Carolina.

This is the primary where I really went negative on Hillary. As she was doing the same.

I am not the only one. Here is the NYTimes this morning.

The Low Road to Victory

They really kick her ass. And she is their Senator.

He made up some ground with older voters and white working class men. Good.

My home town Monroe County went for her 58-42. No surprise there. That is one reason I am not there any more. Not a change in 50 years.

I am not discouraged. I notice that this morning he is opening back up to the real issues and is addressing the candidacy of John McCain. Do you remember him?

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?