<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 05, 2008

OLD FASHIONED CAMPAIGNING

I suppose that I like this article because I am from Pennsylvania.

Well, "from".

Meaning 50 years ago.

I bet it hasn't changed much.

It hadn't the last time that I looked.

Anyway, here is Obama running around doing the old fashioned retail campaigning that gets the voters engaged.

A Candidate Could Laugh at the Absurdity, if Only There Was Time

I liked the story about the Amero.

I had heard about the bowling.

I was very touched about his contact with a military mother.

Read it.

I am sure that they both go through this everyday and that they cannot be untouched by it.

But with Obama, who is new to this thing, it has a particularly genuine and affecting ring to it.

I like that he won't chow down like a fool over all the terrible food people give him.

Now that is Pennsylvanian. Terrible food.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?