<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 13, 2008

MONSTER

I tried three times to write something nasty about the pope coming to visit and I couldn't do it.

He is actually pathetic. An old man running things beyond his time.

An anachronism.

Sure he has all that easy target stuff.

He looks like a snake that is all but slithering his tongue in and out of his pursed lips.

He is a sanctimonious old fart.

All that.

He is a hater. He wants me and my kind to be gone.

But, I can't do it.

The nasty little bastard has so limited impact that it is not worth my time.

I will let him come to preen in his golden robes and his little red Prada shoes and mince his way from one crowd of the deluded to another and not comment on the fakery involved. The hypocrisy.

He will talk about the abuse of children and smarm his way through the whole thing while not acknowledging that he sat at the last pope's right hand the whole time they were ignoring and covering up the scandal.

Some people will even believe him.

It is OK.

I wlll let him go.

There is no point in poking at corpse.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?