<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 13, 2008

LED KINDLY LIGHT

Have you noticed how many LEDs you have in your life?

I can count 17 within ten feet of me.

Well, sure. A lot of those are on and around the computers on my desk. The equipment.

Then there are a bunch on the new refrigerator behind me.

Another on the coffee maker.

But they are all over the house. Indicators, warnings, warm 'hellos' from my electronic world.

And they are getting bigger and better.

My bike light is LED. In town we have all LED traffic lights.

I know.

This has been coming on for a long time. I just have caught up to the density of it.

I hope they don't cause brain damage or radiation. One of those things that is an improvement until it is not.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?