<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 28, 2008

FALLING OUT OF LOVE

This is the kind of thing that alienates me from the Clintons and, particularly, had me take my 'I Miss Bill' sticker off my Cherokee.

BILL VS. BARACK

I read that they are going to increase the Bill's exposure from now on.

It will backfire.

It is disappointing to see that all the Clintons can think about are the Clintons.

Obama does not, clearly, bow down and kiss Bill's ass. He criticizes the Clinton Administration from time to time.

Bill does not like this.

I would expect that he would not. But his ego will not let him suck it up as he should.

I do not really believe that she can run with him on her back. I certainly do not want her to be his sock puppet if she is President.

Bill. Just shut the fuck up.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?