<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

COLLATERAL DAMAGE

I know that people fret about the extended primary campaign helping John McCain but it hasn't so far and, I believe, will not.

It is all a fallout from the experience of real damage in1972.

I was there. Well, here.

Believe me, as strong as we all feel about the issues this time, there is nothing in any remote way like those times.

The issue is around who is best. There is no issue about what the problems of the country are or how, pretty much, to solve them.

Leadership quarrels are not usually divisive unless there are substantial issues connected.

This helps elucidate.

The McCain Bubble

Believe me. When the Demo primary is over, John McCain's advantage will drop like a stone. At least ten points.

I guarantee it.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?