<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 14, 2008

SLIPPING

Today another inch closer.

I have belonged to MoveOn.org since 2004 and the Dean campaign.

Not so long ago, the MoveOn membership voted to endorse Obama.

That is OK. I voted. Obama won.

Today, I got a request to sign a petition to Democratic superdelegates to recognize the popular vote and not 'broker' the convention with their own machine or endorsement votes.

I guess that is a thinly veiled action on Obama's behalf against the Clinton campaign who is already dicking with the supers and trying to get Florida and Michigan's primaries recognized against previous agreements.

Pisses me off.

So I signed and immediately got bumped to a page where I could donate to get the petition published in USAToday.

So I gave $25.

Now, I am not only signing a petition but giving money on Obama's behalf.

Does that make me an Obama supporter?

Hmmmm.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?