<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 02, 2008

MOVIN' ON

So MoveOn.org has moved on by endorsing Obama.

Their rules say they won't endorse without 60% of a vote. He got a whopping 70%!

It is a big deal for me to see this.

Normally, I am not influenced about what others' think.

But the Kennedy endorsement and now, the MoveOn vote has me getting caught in some of the side effects of what is appearing as a landslide movement.

I have been writing to a friend about it. He is caught.

In a good way.

I think that I will wait it out.

I have a few days.

This is the most engaging, interesting, and compelling election that I have been in for decades.

I will tell you one thing though.

I was deeply moved by the film of the debate the other night.

They were great together.

The semi-hug at the end was quite a thing to see.

Compare that to the nastiness of the McCain Romney relationship.

I suppose that I am susceptible too to the 'dream ticket' and somehow having both Obama and Clinton on the same slate.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?