<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 20, 2008

MAC ATTACK

I like that John McCain is coming back.

I don't want to vote for him or anything.

I just think that he will run an honorable campaign and will talk to the issues.

He is not an establishment Republican. They hate him.

Reason enough to like him.

I would, in a way, feel the same way about Romney but I cannot stand to think of having to watch him over and over.

I just do not like him and I do not think that he is honest about his positions.

McCain Has Big Win in South Carolina; Huckabee Falls Short

The big thing is to see the huckster lose out. If he was going to do well anywhere, South Carolina is the place.

I think he is toast.

Has anyone seen Rudy?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?