<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 23, 2007

HABEUS WHAT?

One more reason to be grateful that Harry Truman was president when all this came down.

Hoover Planned Mass Jailing in 1950

It was bad enough as it was.

Eisenhower wasn't having any either. Gotta tip my hat to the bald man.

I lived through this. I was in high school.

We were learning to duck and cover. People were scared shitless.

My Dad wasn't very worried. We never did the bomb shelter thing. He laughed about it.

He had a strong idea of the American spirit.

I still have it.

I am not afraid of the terrorists either.

But I am afraid of our own fear and the power driven people who would exploit it for their own power.

Take a look at 'the skull', Chertoff. Tell me if you aren't scared of this guy.

Trading on fear to gain power.

Be afraid but be afraid of the ones who are in the tent with you.

Keep the fire stoked up outside the door.

The ogres out on the other side of the fire will kill themselves off or just go away.

The worst terrorism is local.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?