<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 29, 2007

WIND UP

I will be back to biking this morning.

Yesterday's ride got called on account of wind. The palms were rockin'.

The Santa Anas were at it again.

There were gusts that would knock a biker down. The other reality is that, in my biking area, the wind is always in my face no matter which way I am going.

It comes up against the mountain wall and swirls around.

Normally that is not a problem. It is like dialing up the 'effort' control on a gym bike.

But yesterday it was too much.

Am I rationalizing a layabout?

I don't think so.

In any case, I will be back out there biking the good bike ride this morning.

Today is the longer ride out to the water park.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?