<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 02, 2007

SAD VINDICATION

As you may remember, I do not do sequels.

But every once in a while I have to reprove the rule and there are no exceptions so far.

Today, I watched 28 Weeks Later which comes after the other day's film 28 Days Later. We were both simultaneously out of the picture, so to speak, after about 30 minutes.

You can only have your credibility stretched so far.

It was a nice try though and nothing in it takes away from the experience of its predecessor.

It was nice to see the aging Robert Carlyle for awhile.

He is doing nicely.

We remember his previous work quite fondly (Priest, Trainspotting, The Full Monty).

Other than that it was a bust.

I will give it a 1 out of Netflix5. It is rare that I bail out.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?