<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 01, 2007

KILLING TIME

When I did real work which would be sometime back in 1963, I was an expert at killing time.

I had studied the art in the Army.

I worked for a Captain who was a professional poker player and he needed his afternoons and evenings uncluttered with work type time wasters.

I watched and learned.

In my last job I would take whole afternoons off to see the art museum and the library.

I walked the streets.

No one noticed.

That is probably why I gave up real corporate work. It was so unchallenging in the skipping school sense. No one ever caught on.

Here is a more blatant form of time wasting.

I am sure it is edited but so what? Still fun to watch.


Bored At Work - Watch more free videos

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?