<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

WIPEOUT

Today I saw Danny Boyle's

28 Days Later (2003)

I am still a bit shaken.

It is a great sci-fi, thriller, human interest film with terrific production values to boot.

It was shot on video!

Not apparent in the watching but now that I think about it that would explain a lot of the immediacy of it.

Cillian Murphy (center) stars. We saw him in The Wind That Shakes The Barley.

Wonderful.

And Brendan Gleeson (left) who is in all the Doyle films.

Naomie Harris (right) is the rock.

You have to see it if you like this kind of thing.

We are going on to see the sequel (I know, I don't do sequels do I) which is the same idea only 28 Weeks Later.

Fun time.

A vacation from the Best series.

I will give this a 4 out of Netflix5.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?