<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

UNRAVELING?

I am sort of following the Red Sox but not with a lot of pleasure.

They kicked the Angels ass.

Was it the Angels?

I am not sure.

One of the LA teams.

We have three now because Anaheim doesn't want to be the Anaheim whatever. They want to be an LA team.

I have a limited grasp.

I am Boston loyal.

It is a reflex.

I don't follow the team at all during the season.

They catch my attention towards the end.

The end. Can it be near?

They seemed nearly over with Cleveland.

Cleveland. Right?

Maybe I shouldn't have bothered writing this.

I am so baseball lame.

Right now they are behind 4 to 1. Maybe they will pull it out.

There is still hope.

UPDATE: They didn't pull it out.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?