<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 14, 2007

TRENDSETTER

Less Risk Seen in Purchasing Clothes Online

I have been buying my clothes on-line for years.

All of them.

Oh, I might buy a baseball cap (which I rarely wear) in a store or gift shop.

But, when it comes to the shirts, pants, shorts, shoes, socks of it all, I am 100% on-line.

I was a Gap guy for many years until they started chintzing on the merchandise (smaller sizes and thinner fabric) and making their on-line operation almost impossible to traverse if you didn't have MS browsing.

Stupid.

So, now it is mostly Lands End where I have even bought good trousers; hemmed, cuffed and ready to go.

And the quality is excellent. Generous.

It is a no brainer really.

I have never sent anything back.

I have disposed of a few of the thin gap shirts but that was after maybe a year of wear.

I get shoes from NB and Nike and Road Runner Sports.

Fact is that I buy almost everything on-line.

It fits my agoraphobic tendencies and is very easy to do.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?