<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 25, 2007

PROTEIN ADDED

I am not ashamed to say that I had a long laugh at this.

Slap On Wrist For High School Jerk

Love the headline too.

It is funny.

What is funniest is the worry that anyone ingesting the addition would be sickened.

I don't mean psychologically. I mean physically.

Anything in there would be knocked out by the vinegar.

I would bet that at least half of the kids who had the mayo were not 'bodily fluid' virgins.

This kid is smart. You can see that he is also a smart ass. He has enough credits to get to college.

A lot of spare time.

I also like the kid's comfort with his own sexuality although it clearly made a lot of other people uncomfortable.

I used to work in a kitchen. These people don't know the half of pranks that have been perped on them.

They do not know 'sickening' until they assay the full range of adulterations that are made each day in the food of 'difficult' customers.

I have made this item 'coming of age' in the tabs.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?