<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 11, 2007

PHOTO FINISH

Excuse me if the blogging takes back seat for awhile.

My new camera arrived yesterday.

The Canon PowerShot SD800IS Digital ELPH

Doesn't anything have a simple name anymore?

My first camera was an unnamed box top premium. The second was the Kodak Brownie Hawkeye.

I am doing pretty well with the learning curve. I think that I am more than halfway up.

I didn't try to take any serious pictures.

I have a few of my feet (intentional), John and Franklin.

All are erased.

I learned the value of the big chip I bought to replace the one that came with the camera. 9 minutes versus 9 seconds of video (which I probably will not use) and something like 350 high quality pictures.

The chip fit.

I put on the hanging strap (over the head) and began to look at the software which I do not think I will need because I have Mac Iphoto.

I dreamed about it.

Soon, I will be taking a real picture.

It is a really clean machine. The functions are intuitively obvious.

I think that I am going to like this.

What the hell does ELPH mean?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?