<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 29, 2007

VIRTUAL SHOPPING

I mentioned below that I got my new Braun electric at Amazon.

I shop there most of the time.

I get clothes at Lands End.

I gave The Gap up. Shoddy.

There are other sites I use for specialty items. Drugstore.com for the obvious.

A few others.

I do almost all my shopping on line now. Other than our bakery and the super market it is all mail order.

Isn't this the way it is going?

No.

Some people still reality shop.

I don't get it.

On line I can pick and choose and compare and I don't once have to get in my car or put up with other customers or clerks.

I have mild agoraphobia, true. But isn't this really easier?

Maybe.

But it sure creates a lot of corrugated to recycle and I hate to think of my carbon imprint or is it footprint?

I had at it with that a few days ago. Don't get me started.

I know that it used to be more expensive to shop on line, in general. That is no longer the case. I get free shipping from many regular sites and the discounting and sales are frequent.

I am not a bargain shopper anyway.

No coupons.

Just show me the shit and tell me what it costs and I am out of here.

Not a shopper.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?