<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 30, 2007

SORRY BARACK


The last thing we need is another born again christian thumping the tub for jesus.

Here we have it in the Democratic Party!

A Candidate, His Minister and the Search for Faith

This guy is looking for some gravitas; any kind, somewhere.

He is over his head.

I can see the idea behind this.

Maybe he can co-opt the right wing's hold on the bible beaters. I don't know.

If so, it seems pretty cynical.

I think this was the bush approach.

But Obama is injecting christianist jargon and philosophy into his campaign talk.

I don't like it.

I won't vote for it.

I want the church the fuck out of politics.

I won't get it any time soon but in the meantime I am going to stay away from any candidate who appears before crosses in his photo opps.

This is the third such photo I have seen with Obama in a week.

I know that they have to do some pandering to the church. They might even belong to one.

I don't mind that.

It is the strident, first layer testifyin' that I cannot abide.

Does he have a chance to be nominated?

Is there going to be a third party?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?