<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 27, 2007

RAZED

My Braun electric shaver began to stall.

There is no way that I will ever go back to the blade.

So, I ordered a new one of the same approximate style.

It had to be a Braun and I don't want some of the gadgetry that they have added to some models (a cleaning bath for the shaver, a new Gillette technology version—30 dollars more).

I also ordered it for overnight. I didn't want to go without my Friday shave.

It arrived yesterday.

I charged it and tried it out today for the first time; three days of stubble.

Keerist! It took off. A high frequency buzz. Power.

It shaved me at least twice as fast as the old model.

I don't think it is just that the old one was tired. I never had a shave like this.

I think that they have souped up the motor and I know that they have redesigned the neat foil that touches your face.

The holes are not regular but have a sort of spiral arrangement.

Whew!

I may start shaving every day instead of my usual three times a week.

Well, it isn't that good.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?