<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

LEE

Some of us are sick and tired of people who call free speech treason.

I like Lee Iococca.

I first encountered him when I went to a seminar on market research and the Ford guys told of his introduction of the Mustang.

Now that was a long time ago, eh?

He went to Chrysler and did it again when he introduced the (my) Le Baron.

That's our car wrapped around his head.

He wanted a convertible Chrysler to drive around town to get the comments of people who saw it and him.

Incredulous flunkies asked him how they could make a convertible.

He told them to 'go get a coupe and saw the top off the sonofabitch'.

Lee was an icon breaker then and he continues today.

I watch his stuff.

We parted ways when he supported Bush but, oh my, look at him now.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?