<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 13, 2007

HIGH TEST

It is 425 AM and I am about to take off for the medical testing lab.

I have to leave some blood for my PSA and other tests that my Doc thought I should have.

I am totally happy that this lab opens at 5 AM.

I hate lines and there is always a line at the lab and that is to say nothing about the whole array of annoying people and procedures that come with the line.

When I leave there will be 4 or 5 people waiting.

Another thing. At 5 AM I don't have to worry about fasting. Well, I will delay one yogurt and fruit for an hour.

I just get up, do some of my normal things, then take off to do get the blood work done.

I can come home, have my breakfast and nearly have my normal day.

I will lose and hour so I won't do biking but that is OK. I will get to read up a bit.

Beating the system. First in line. Part of my life story.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?