<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

DOLLAR BILL

OK.

I gave some money to Bill Richardson today.

My values are consistent with my pocketbook.

My money is now where my mouth is.

It won't get him all the way there but it will help.

I am sure that there will be more as we go along.

It feels good to be back in it again.

Incidentally, I gave the money to Richardson's campaign through Move On so that it has a progressive tilt and spin.

I will never, ever give money through the Democratic National Committee even if they did get rid of that bastard Terry McAullife. Checkbook Terry.

He ran the whole thing as a financial campaign and let the grass roots dry out and die.

I trust Howard but not the DNC.

And, MoveOn is a lot more toward my progressive outlook.

They also can kick some serious ass. They are not faint hearted.

If you want to donate to any of the primary candidates you can at

https://political.moveon.org/donate/donate.html

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?