<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 15, 2007

DISTURBIA

My interest in the young actor Shia LaBeouf has had some good results.

'Disturbia' grabs movie-goers' attention

I liked this quote (bold):

"Disturbia" launches a breakout year for LaBeouf, whose long-rumored casting in the fourth "Indiana Jones" movie was confirmed Friday by producer George Lucas and director Steven Spielberg, one of the founders of DreamWorks.

This summer, LaBeouf provides the lead voice for Sony's animated penguin comedy "Surf's Up" and stars in the science-fiction saga "Transformers."

"The person you want to be right now is Shia LaBeouf. I want to be Shia LaBeouf. I want to be 20 and have all this happening to me. It's really great for him," said Paul Dergarabedian, president of box-office tracker Media By Numbers. "2007 is Shia's year. He proved he can open a movie all by himself."

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?