<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 31, 2007

PARTING COMPANY

You know how I feel about 'the big dog'.

I miss him a lot.

I don't mean in the 'bush' sense.

Compared to bush I miss Jimmy Carter a lot and you know how I felt/feel about him—a sanctimonious prick who is probably right about the Israeli mess. I even like Nixon compared to bushie.

I mean that Bill Clinton is one of my heroes. Period.

He looks better and better as President and he is the best Ex-President I have ever seen.

Few Exes actually did the kind of work and made the sort of initiatives that he has.

But now, we part company for awhile.

He is supporting his wife for President and I cannot.

Too bad.

I suppose he really believes that she is the best candidate. I beg to differ.

He is going on the campaign trail big time for her:

Clinton Camp Turns to a Star in Money Race.

This money fixation thing has always been his weak spot with me so I am hiding my eyes and won't look at him much until early 2008.

Not unless he gets back on the AIDS project or carries out other initiatives than seeing Hill into the White House.

If she is the nominee, then I am back in business.

I would have to be unless there is a third party by that time.

But, we are not there yet.

I won't go after him though.

Although, I couldn't resist this picture.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?