<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

PARTY PIX

We have been having fun with the photos from the birthday party 012807.

The photographer delivered the disc Sunday night and I now have them installed on two computers and a backup disc.

I have sent a few email photos to people who are close.

This is a wallow in good feelings.

Very nice.

I plan, eventually, to get a photo to everyone who came and has a photo in the deck.

I think that he missed only a very few.

I am not going to put them on line and you will not see any of them here.

I like the anonymity in life and I try to preserve it for the people who I interact with when I write or work with the blog.

Actually, I don't think that I have ever put my own photo on here either. And do not intend to.

Franklin has made an appearance here. He craves attention.

The house has appeared from time to time. A car.

But no people.

I can tell you about the photos though.

What fun they are.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?