<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 26, 2007

EVERYTHING IS PERSONAL

What struck me in this article

Nation of Islam at a Crossroad

is that Farrakhan's health problems derive from his radioactive implant treatment for prostate cancer.

I am so happy that I didn't go that way. I had direct beam radiation.

I remember calling the hospital in Boston that was licensed to 'do' the seed thing. I was immediately subjected to a sales talk. On the phone!

I hung up.

Direct radiation was no picnic but locking those 'seeds' in your body and letting them radiate over time didn't seem right to me then and sure doesn't seem right to me now.

Farrakhan sure has to agree.

Oh. I am sure the Muslims will move to the center. Farrakhan did and the next guy will too.

Everyone does eventually.

Even me.

Well, not yet.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?