<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 08, 2007

CATCH UP

Just for starters. If there is catsup and ketchup why can't there be catchup?

That said, I realize that I have hit one of those dry spells in the blog.

This is not because there is nothing to write about.

It is more a matter of ambition.

Since the party I have been 'sleepy' a lot. Perhaps depressed some?

I lack focus and energy. I fall asleep during my interenet reading. I nod over books.

Last night I went to bed an hour early and woke up a little later than usual.

Just now, I am typing well but there is a sandy feel to my eyes. I am about to nod. oooooooooohhhhhh. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Hey!

So.

There has been a lot going on.

We had the Jeep in for some work.

I didn't tell you (or, for awhile, anybody) that I had an auto accident a couple of weeks ago.

It was dark. I was turning from a right to a left middle lane prepping for a turn. There was a car in the lane.

We touched.

The bumper of the other car hit my left rear wheel.

Skinned the bumper and left a mild dink in my wheel.

Yes, it involved insurance.

Yes, I had to be found at fault because I was.

This is not the first time I have been at fault for a minor accident. But it is the first time we had to make it official.

Only with the insurance company. The other driver and I both have AAA.

So, I will have to lose my safe driver discount on my insurance bill I guess. No one will tell me how much that is worth.

I can wait.

Anyway, the adjuster suggested that I get a new wheel for the Jeep as the ding could cause trouble with a sudden blowout. Is that redundant?

I have been working with the photos from the party.

I want to send prints to everyone who has a reasonably good shot in the 210 or so that he culled out as the best.

It has been fun to go through and copy them out to the disc.

Reliving the party.

Today, I will go and leave them for reproduction; 4x6. Then I will send them off.

The camera here is a Brownie Hawkeye. It is the first real camera that I owned.

It had a flash with bulbs! The blue bulb is for color film.

It did a great job.

I am doing pretty well here.

I have given myself a smart slap on the back to get my blog breathing going again.

Or, in this case, a good thump on the chest to get my heart pumpin'.

I have conveyed some news--even a deep secret.

I would say that I am probably back in the swing of the thing.

It never fails.

When I am down in the dumps, the best way out is to start walking.

Watch all the metaphors fly around!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?