<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

OVERCOMMUNICATED

I liked this in the LATimes this morning:

Have something to say? I don't care

I have sent emails to LAT writers and have always been treated nicely!

One reporter even kept in touch with me as she reported on the infamous (locally) Haidl trial where three privileged (and surely alcoholic) teens raped a young woman on a pool table after they drugged her.

The trial went on and on and then was retried a second time after a hung jury. Don't ask about my fascination. There is some voyeurism and perversion involved on my part.

Well, I was interested in the relationship between the young men which was almost certainly homoerotic.

Of course I have never been so rude as to write anything but thank you notes and compliments.

I suppose that the problem here is that people take this funny man seriously.

I think that there are a lot of people who cruise the net looking for trouble.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?