<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 14, 2007

FROST BITE

We got a lot of frost damage in the back yard.

I will have to get an expert opinion but it would seem that the banana trees will have to be cut and the old and new hibiscus will lose most of their leaves.

The citrus look OK.

All the new plants that went in got hit.

I don't know if they will come back or not.

The baby bananas (pups) look OK. If not, we will clear them all out and consider a new 'display'.

I will call my gardener guy in the morning.

I was a little upset as I had this 'vision' of the background for the party. I guess we will have to go to foreground and I will have to be just a little bit more interesting to make up for the damaged flora. Ehance the fauna.

I said that this happened every year but I was wrong. We haven't had a hard hit like this before.

I can live with it. What doesn't grow back can be replanted.

Not the end of the world.

It is interesting actually to see how one can be affected when the world, which has a perfect order to it, rears up and kicks 'one' in the ass.

Well, his plants!

I am not supposed to be part of the 'all things pass -- everything changes' rule.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?