<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

AFTERGLOW

Well, the party is still going on in my head.

I will see something or mentally 'hear' someone talking and *bing* I get a picture from the party.

We had a lot of calls and emails the last two days thanking and commenting. That has kept it alive too.

The highlight is my family being here. The belly-button one.

Then, of course, the larger family of people who we asked to partake.

The criteria for all was the same. Who would I most like to be around if we had a 'meeting'.

It worked pretty well.

The level of interaction between friends and strangers was pretty high.

On Monday, I told you that I could feel the energy out in the back yard.

It is still there.

Today, I will be seeing a bunch of the attendees for the first time and I am looking forward to it.

There won't be any ass-kissing. These people aren't into that.

We will just have a little extension of the party time and enjoy the little surge of pleasure that comes from knowing each other.

I guess this is going to go on.

The photos are due to arrive at the end of the week.

That will be another handle on memory.

We are planning to send prints out to folks if they are in a photo. It will be fun going through the deck to find as many people as possible. Ideally, everyone would be in at least one picture.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?