<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 13, 2006

BULLIES LOSE

I like this article.

Bye Bye Bullies

It is something that I have often thought about myself; this style of macho bashing of others; so uniquely republican. Bullying. A culture of 'swift-boaters'.

As the chief bully, bush has been a style setter. Watch the nicknames he makes up for people. Watch the clothes comments in the press conferences. Bullying.

He gathered bullies around him and praised and pandered to them.

These frat boys in cowboy boots. Loud. Nasty. Swaggering.

I hope that they have had their brief hour.

But the type does not take to chastening. I suspect that the inner black hat cowboy will continue to work its way to the surface. We will have to watch the bush smirk and snark his way through the next two years.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?