<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

NOTHING TO SAY

No entry today.

No movie.

Only chores.

I took the morning Franklin walk because John didn't feel great and it was rainy!

I don't like to bike in the rain. Not getting wet. It is slippery on the road surface. It rains so seldom.

I did the shopping; Tuesday and Friday. Today involved the bread bakery and the drug store for some penicillin. I have an achy tooth.

Then, Franklin to the groomer. Just a wash and trimmed his tail.

Franklin home from the groomer.

Put out the recycle for tomorrow.

Maintenance of my Netflix queue. I went through the two Best lists and checked if some of the missing discs were available yet.

I found six. A treasure trove. There are only about thirty missing now. I check in every six months or so.

Not that I am going to run out of films. I have 404 films in my queue. Almost all of these are Best Films. I don't have too much farther to go! (the glass is more than half empty).

And that is it.

I am ready to get dinner ready and after that will have some time to read.

The boys are out for the PM walk. John has recovered so, it turns out, we had a trade.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?