<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 24, 2006

WSJ?OTD

"Would you illegally buy prescription drugs from Canada to save money?"

For gods' sake, YES!

Anything to screw back big Pharma to say nothing of getting a bargain.

I see the bushers are relenting on this and not going after individuals.

They better step back even further.

My cohorts agree with me: Yes (67%); No (33%)

But, reality?

The Medicare Rx Program is working for us.

We are saving about 100 dollars a month on medications for the two of us combined.

An additional savings came when they nudged us to generics. They work. We were just getting paid for them on our old plan which cost 4 times as much for the drug benefit portion.

But, this could all change. A drug not on the formulary? A drug that gets a double copay? (yes they didn't tell us about that one).

We would go to Canada.

Why not?

Give me one good reason.

I said 'good'.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?