<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 13, 2006

LONGER

I have gotten a lot of recovery in my shoulder but there is still a pain in the ligament and down my arm so I went to my real Doctor today.

Not that my chiropractor hasn't been of help but I figured a second front might be worthwhile.

Doctor Jim gave me a lot more info. He felt it up a lot and pressed and prodded.

It is the pectoral ligament that is irritated. He thinks.

To be sure there wasn't a break he wants an xray which the chiro wanted too but for a different reason; arthritis.

So both will be pleased when I see the x rayted pictures on Monday.

Jim says that injured muscles will mend in 6 weeks (which they have) but the ligament and other deep stuff could be 6 months.

It would be faster if it was immobile but that is only practical if I had a cast on from breakage.

Double bind.

I can do exercises though and not worry about its being tender. I should take anti-inflammatory. Aspirin. Xtra Strength Bufferin.

Long story short, it will a long path to complete recovery and that is OK with me as long as I know what I am recovering from and can help.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?