<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 21, 2006

JOE SCHMOE

You know that I am not a Leiberman fan.

I can only chortle to myself as I see this Lamont guy take away Joe's 'mentum.

There are a lot of people who are exercised that Lamont would dare challenge a 'traditional' seat. That is the 'spoiler' in the picture. I don't even want the Leib on my blog.

Boy, that is just the shit that has been killing the Democratic Party.

I hate to say that even my man Bill is going to go in there to give Joe some help.

Well, shit, he is not perfect.

I love the 'entitlement' people.

'I have it and I am going to keep it'.

'Fuck the election process. Be a good boy and go home'.

The establishment Demos have hurt some very good people by talking them out of 'disrupting primaries'.

Now, I understand that. Right here in California, we are paying the price of a nasty primary for the governorship.

Wesley, an asshole of the highest caliber, went negative and now Angelides who won the Democratic primary against him has to contend with GOoPer ads that quote Wesley's lies.

Snide, but effective.

But there are months to go in the election. It is quiet. It is summer. Angelides is working hard on the inside of things.

Ahhnuuuld, the present chief, is running hard to get to the middle and even left of the political spectrum and that is a good thing too. I don't begrudge him any good works.

Today, he authorized a big loan to OUR stem cell program to get it going before all the court fights are completed. Good for him.

How did I wander down here.

Oh. Good politics can chase out bad. Joe Schmoe is finding that out.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?