<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 30, 2006

DELETIONS

I have been cutting down on my daily internet reading.

Part of this is related to web repetition.

Another part of it is that I am increasing my book reading time as well as the more or less daily movie.

If you read Kos and Andrew and Crooks and Liars to say nothing of Raw Story you are updated.

The others mostly elaborate (at length) or repeat the same items and I have had enough of it for now.

So, I have changed the link lists at the upper right accordingly.

I have deleted The Left Coaster (Steve Soto) and AmericaBlog (John Avarosis) for redundancy.

Two regular stops are dead or nearly so.

I have eliminated the wonderful Daily Scribble because it is no more.

Boondocks is gone because they are in re-runs while a teevee show is developed.

Oh. And no one noticed that there were two WaPo listings there. Not that we look at the links much or anything.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?